Monday, December 21, 2009

work hard my nukkas, youre struggles make you stronger

 

Just wanted to say that I see a lot of people getting frustrated with the olympic lifts, and I want you all to know that these movements ARE NOT easy.  AT ALL.  They take years and years to get used to.  So just keep your head up, and keep on practicing.  Realize that you are going to have your good days and your bad days.  Whatever day it ends up being, acknowledge it, accept it, and go with it. 

keep it sassy

10 comments:

  1. Start flowin on some instrumentals and I see O-lift record deals in your future

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making me laugh sage! have a very merry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know Sage, this stuff seems pretty easy.

    I'm gonna start hula hooping. Now that, is a challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I must ask. What the heck is a Nukka? Charming blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I just peed my pants a little bit. You're hilarious! Solid rhymes Sage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just what I needed this morning! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope when my daughter goes off to college, she can rap too...and lift heavy ish. ;) You are too much. *heart* you Sage!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wise words and great rap, Sage. Cheddah!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to hear that you don't find it easy, because you make it look VERY easy. I want to lift like you when I grow up (even though I'm 2x your age). Crossfitter in Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Sage sometimes its nice to hear that. Ashley has been training me for a couple months and everytime I see her I think "Crap I don't get this" then she puts weight on and I really think "Crap I suck at this!"

    I hope someday I get it, really get it!

    --Punky

    ReplyDelete