Sunday, January 10, 2010

can you do me a favor, and like.. not talk for a second

First attempt... stupid Nate..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65PgLczt25g


Finally got Nate to pipe down with the unnecessary gruntage while benching.. so here is a video of me demonstrating and BRIEFLY explaining the skill transfer exercises. In the future, I will go more in depth with each one individually, but here's just to get you started.  Warm up your necks because ya'll are gonna have to watch it sideways.  Im not so techno saavy and cant figure out how to rotate it... dont judge..



8 comments:

  1. Sweet. For sure things I can work on. P.S. Any idea who I can talk to about training while preggers? Should I hit up Aimee?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah she is a great person to talk to about that

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you just want to flip a video, this is a simple application: http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/products/dvd/Free-Video-Flip-and-Rotate.htm (WFS)

    Those are nice things to work on!
    Thx, much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are you able to lift on a wall like that? Are you wearing magic shoes? If you are, will you let me know where you bought them? I need to get me a pair of them fancy shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice, thanks Sage this is going to help me teach on Friday. It seems I just need to drill this into my own head.....now how do I flip that video?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome vid , Sage. You break the movements down very nicely so that they are very easy to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mahalo once again, Sage. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete