Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Despite what you think.. I did not fall off the face of the earth

I'mm baaaackkk!!!

After a 2 minute heart to heart with my father, I realized that writing about olympic lifting and being on the cast of Glee (compliments of my dad) are my callings. I decided that I could write a memoir about my experiences in my 20 (almost 21) years of living on this earth, orrrr I could continue writing my blog....

No memoir.. you're welcome.

When it comes to being an emotionally stable woman and a reliable writer, I realize I'm inconsistent. So, I've decided to actually plan something out for once in my life. I'm writing down every blog post topic for the next couple of months. 2 blog posts (or more...if I'm feeling sassy) a month. You can count on that!

The first NEW and improved blog post will premiere Friday, April 29th. Each read blog post is guaranteed to put 5 kg on your snatch.. or your money back.

Tell all your friends. This will be fun.



5 comments:

  1. Exciting times Ms Sage B!! My morning coffee just tastes better now cuz your blog does help me. I'm just beginning a new phase in my training which focuses on oly lifting twice a week, in addition to the crossfit .com program.
    Chest bumps and high fives- let's get it on!!
    Chatty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to it, Sage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and for us geezers can you write using large fonts!!!???

    hugs,

    proud dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad to see you writing again
    and i agree with your dad - fonts make it a little difficult to read!

    You are a jewel and i feel blessed to know you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5kgs on my Snatch!? I'm reading and re-reading!

    I love your blog, Sage. You're such a talented writer. Lots of new information for me here in a fun to read package.

    You rock! I'm going to pass your blog along to all my girls in my Babes & Barbells Club. They need to read this stuff!

    ReplyDelete